- •10 oz of your favorite pasta (I used gluten free)
- •1 cup hummus
- •1/3 cup water
- •5 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- •1/2 cup olives
- •1/2 cup walnuts
- •2 Tbs dried cranberries, optional
- •salt, pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according the manufacturer’s directions.
- While the pasta is cooking prepare the hummus sauce: combine hummus, water, and garlic, then season with salt and pepper. Finally add olives, walnuts and optional dried cranberries. When the pasta is done, drain, and combine with the sauce.