- 3 small/medium sweet potatoes
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ maple syrup
- ¼ cup cacao powder or cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook sweet potatoes until tender (I just poked some holes in them and popped em in the microwave for a few minutes)
- Transfer cooked sweet potato, almond butter, maple, and cacao powder to a high-speed blender
- Blend until smooth and pour into a pan lined with parchment paper (top with vegan chocolate chips for the ultimate brownie experience)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Follow @the_homemade_vegan for more vegan recipes.
If you loved these 4-ingredient vegan brownies, you might be interested to learn how to make crazy healthy vegan recipes with only 4 ingredients.