- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180 celsius/350F. Grease rectangular Tart Pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together oats, chopped hazelnuts and cocoa powder until evenly combined.
- Add in the maple syrup, coconut oil and toss until the dry ingredients are evenly coated. Transfer granola mixture into tart pan, pressing the granola firmly into bottom and up the sides of the tart pan.
- Then place the pan on a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, until the granola is toasted on top. Transfer tart pan to a wire rack, and cool until they reach room temperature. Tart will dry out and crisp up while it cools.
- Gently remove the granola tart from the tart tin, fill with your desired fillings and serve immediately.