These 5-ingredient nutter butters give you the ultimate satisfaction of mixing a few basic ingredients together and getting amazing quick results! Make your homemade version of the best-selling peanut butter sandwich cookie today with this easy recipe.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup fine oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- (optional) pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Whisk peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until smooth. Sift in oat flour and baking powder and mix using a spatula until a dough forms.
- Scoop about a teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball. Use 2 balls of dough and press together (slightly overlapping on an edge like a Venn diagram) to create a peanut shape.
- Score with a fork if desired and bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Once cooled, fill with more peanut butter if desired.
For more creative vegan recipes using fewer than 10 ingredients, click here.