You guessed it, this 5-ingredient salted date caramel fudge is vegan, made with only a handful of ingredients, and ready in 3 easy steps! It’s definitely worth trying.
- 4 cups dates
- 1 cup almond butter (or tahini, cashew/peanut butter)
- ⅓ cup coconut cream, chilled
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- pinch of salt
- Place the pitted dates, with the almond butter, coconut cream and coconut oil in a high-speed blender (or food processor) and blend for 1-2 minutes until very smooth. You want the thick pieces to be gone and the dough to be very smooth. Add the salt and blend again.
- Transfer into a lined brownie tin (8”/20 cm) and press down with a spatula.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours before cutting.
Find more of Kirsten’s recipes on The Tasty K.