- 1 cup walnuts
- 7 pitted dates (soaked for 15 min)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 100g 70% dark chocolate
- Process walnuts until fine and add dates and pulse.
- Add remaining ingredients (except dark chocolate) and process until combined.
- Roll dough into 6 – 8 balls and place in the freezer for half an hour.
- Melt dark chocolate and coat each ball in chocolate. Top with additional chocolate, coconut and peanuts. Place back in freezer for 10 minutes and enjoy!