Who doesn’t love a delicious vegan recipe with less than 10 ingredients? This easy to make 8-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache Tart combines the best flavors and textures – oats, dates, chocolate, peanut butter, maple syrup, and more!
- 1 cup almond meal.
- 1 cup rolled oats.
- 12 large and soft dates, pitted.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 200g vegan dark chocolate (mine was 85%).
- 1 cup thick coconut milk.
- ¼ cup maple syrup.
- ⅓ cup natural, smooth peanut butter
To make the crust:
- Add almond meal and oats to a food processor, and pulse until small crumbs forms.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse till you form a dough. If too dry, add 1-2 more dates.
- Press dough evenly into a lined tart tin and set aside (mine was 8 inch).
To make the filling:
- Cut chocolate into small chunks and set aside in a large, heat proof bowl.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup to a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until around 40°C(104°F), or just above body temperature.
- Pour warmed milk over the chocolate, and immediately whisk together until the chocolate melts and you have a creamy ganache.
- Add peanut butter and whisk through.
- Pour ganache into tart shell. Set in fridge for a couple of hours, then top with berries (or preferred fruit).
- To serve: cut gently with a hot knife and serve up with a dollop of coconut yoghurt.
Find more of Jade’s recipes on @panaceas_pantry.
If you loved this 8-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache Tart, you might also like…