- 1/2 cup oil, coconut oil or vegan butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 flax “egg” (1tbsp ground flax seed mixed with 2tbsp water)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- Chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a bowl, mix the oil, cane sugar and flax egg.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour the brownie batter in the pan and add the chopped almonds on the top.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Enjoy!