- 4–5 apples
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of lupin flakes or extra oats
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 2 tbsp of coconut nectar or sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamias (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 170degrees Celsius;
- Peel and dice the apples;
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients and then add the melted coconut oil and coconut nectar until combined.
- Sprinkle on top of the apples in a dish, add the Macadamias and cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.