- 1 home or pre-made vegan pizza dough
- vegan soft herb cheese
- or pumpkin or butternut purée
- fresh veggie toppings
- 1/2 – 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
- sprinkling of Italian herbs
- handful of arugula
- sliced fresh figs
- aged balsamic vinegar, optional
- Slather pizza dough with non-dairy soft cheese.
- You can use homemade or store bought.
- Add your favorite veggie toppings, fresh or dried Italian herbs, and shredded vegan cheese.
- I baked mine at 450 F for 7-10 minutes.
- After baking top with arugula and sliced figs.
- I also drizzled on aged balsamic vinegar