- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup organic white sugar
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash up banana in a large bowl. Add the butter, almond milk, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Evenly disperse batter among greased donut pan (should make ~8-10 donuts)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once donuts are chilled, top with desired toppings. We first dipped each donut in a glaze made of powdered sugar and almond milk, then topped each with various toppings such as: melted chocolate, melted peanut butter, sprinkles, cookie dough, homemade chocolate peanut butter cup chunks, and chocolate sandwich cookie pieces.