- 2 bananas
- 2 flax “eggs”
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 500 gr oats
- 125 gr coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Mix the flax eggs and coconut sugar in the bananas.
- Measure oats, coconut flakes, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Add the mixture in the banana mash.
- Pour and tap even in a greased oven proof pan.
- Cut the plums in half and remove the stones. Place the plum halves on the bake cut side down.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with some vegan vanilla nicecream.