- 1 tube of refrigerated vegan biscuits (16oz)
- ⅓ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
For The Glaze:
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1 tsp non-dairy butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Separate biscuits, then half each biscuit, through their depth, leaving you with 16 circles. Roll each out as thin as you can to make an oval shape.
- Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
- Roll up ovals starting at the bottom to form a small log, cut the log with a sharp knife into individual ½ in cinnamon rolls.
- Place mini rolls onto parchment paper, bake at 350F till golden, about 8-12 min. Or bake on parchment-lined air fryer at 320F for 5-7 min, flipping halfway through. Cook in batches or use ¼ quantities of recipe ingredients
- While rolls are baking, mix glaze ingredients
- Top warm cinnamon roll cereal with glaze. Enjoy!!
Find more of Sara’s recipes on @thevegansara.