- Potato Wedges:
- 500gr potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp potato seasoning about
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat).
- Clean and dry potatoes and cut them in quarters.
- Put them together with oil and seasonings in a bowl with a lid on it and shake well.
- Spread everything on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 45 minutes (or until crunchy).
- Meanwhile, open the door of the oven now and then and turn the wedges.
- Served with avocado, tomato dip, lettuce and lime.