- 1 1/4 cup mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I used unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 banana, for topping
- Simply blend bananas with plant milk and oil. Add them to a bowl and mix in almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pour in a loaf tin, top it with 1 halved banana and almond flakes and bake it for 35 minutes at 180°C/350F.