- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Toppings (optional):
- hemp seeds
- vanilla coconut
- maple syrup
- In a bowl, mash 1 ripe banana.
- Pour in plant-based milk, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar and whisk together.
- In the same bowl, add in buckwheat flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well until you have a smooth batter.
- Cook on a non-stick frypan on medium heat for 2-3 mins per side or until golden.
- Serve immediately with your favourite toppings! I used bananas, blueberries, hemp seeds, vanilla coconut yogurt and maple syrup.
Find more of Cherie’s recipes on Thriving on Plants.