- 150g mashed Banana (approx 1 large)
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Optional : 1 tablespoon Teff seeds or Chia seeds
- In a small bowl mash banana.
- Add maple syrup, oil, vanilla extract + flax eggs. Whisk well.
- In a large bowl mix buckwheat flour, baking soda + salt.
- Add wet to dry and combine.
- Slowly add almond milk, folding in a little at a time. Set waffle maker on a medium heat setting. Cooking each wake for 2-3 minutes. Makes 6 – 1/4 cup waffles.