- 1 cup (90 grams) rolled oats
- ⅓ cups (50 grams) sunflower seeds
- half of a medium sized banana (about 50 grams). Choose a ripe, sweet one.
- 1 oz / a few small pieces of dark chocolate (I’m using 80% so it’s not super sweet)
- 3 tbsp tahini or sun butter
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- 2 cups vegan whipped cream mixed with 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1.5 cups strawberries (and pineberries if you can find them!)
- Blend all crust ingredients until everything sticks together. If the crust is too sticky, add more seeds or oats.
- Press crust on to the bottom and edges of a springform pan or any other pan you like lined with parchment paper for easier removal. I used a 22 cm / ~9 inch pan. Put the crust in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Slice strawberries. Spread whipped cream on top and decorate with berries.
Find more of Tiina’s recipes on @myberryforest.
If you’re looking for more gluten-free dessert recipes, check out our comprehensive guide to gluten-free baking. If baking isn’t for you, we also have a few recipes that, much like this fuss-free berry tart, involve no baking (and that includes everything from cookies and bars to donut holes and cheesecake!).