- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbs of agave or natural sweetener
- 1 tbs of sesame oil
- 1 tbs of rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 14 oz of diced tofu
- Black rice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
- Add tofu to bowl and stir until all tofu is covered in marinade.
- Let tofu marinate for a few minutes then pop in oven for 40 minutes flipping halfway.
- Before tofu is ready cook rice (we seasoned ours with rice vinegar, sesame oil, and salt) transfer rice to plates of choice followed by veggies.
- When tofu is ready remove and add to dish.
- Garnish with squeezed lime and sesame.
- Serve and enjoy!