- 350 ml (1,5 cups) water
- 1 bag of Tea
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 250 ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- juice of ½ lemon.
- Take a big cup, boil the water and make the tea as said on the package.
- Add the Chia seeds to your tea. Let this soak.
- Meanwhile mix the almond milk with 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take your popsicle molds and divide into the molds.
- Put in the freezer for about one hour.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp of maple syrup to the blue Chia Pudding.
- Take your popsicle molds out if the freezer and add the Chia Pudding. But only to hald of the molds.
- We’re going to make the other half purple with one simple trick: add the lemon juice and give it a stir.
- Your Chia Pudding should have changed its color now from blue to purple.
- Pour this into the remaining molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.