Who doesn’t love a no-bake dessert that’s rich and creamy and is very low-effort, since everything is made with the help of your food processor? This blueberry and lemon raw cheesecake might be exactly what you’re looking for!
- 250 g cashews, soaked for min 6 hrs
- 150 g maple syrup
- 130 g oat milk
- 110 g melted coconut oil
- 50 g lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- 200 g white almonds
- 25 g shredded coconut
- 4 pitted dates
- 350 g fresh blueberries
- Take your food processor, add the almonds and shredded coconut. Pulse them until you have a flour-like texture.
- Add the dates and mix again.
- Take an 8-inch cake pan and line it with parchment paper. Press the crust evenly into the pan, set aside.
- Drain and wash the cashews. Add to your blender along with the other ingredients to the filling. Blend well.
- Take the cake pan and add 250 g of the fresh blueberries on top.
- Pour the cashew layer into your cake pan and freeze the whole cake for at least 6 hours. Preferably overnight. Remove from the freezer about 1,5 hours prior to eating. Decorate with the remaining 100 g blueberries.
This cake holds up to 6 months once its frozen.
You can soak the cashews up to 24h prior to using them. Simply take a big bowl, fill it with the nuts and filtered water. Have in mind that the nuts will soak up water so leave room for that.
Find more of Marie’s recipes at The Raw Berry.
If you loved this blueberry and lemon raw cheesecake, you might also like…