- (Recipe as posted on greensmoothiegourmet.com)
- fills 1 4×9-inch loaf pan
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup plant yogurt (I used coconut)
- 1/8 cup maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp baobab powder (optional)
- Useful equipment & supplies High-speed blender, Tablespoon-sized ice cream scooper (also great to make truffles) vegan sprinkles
- Blend up ice cream ingredients. And pour into a lined 4×9 inch loaf pan. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- Then break up the frozen mixture with a fork and re-blend it creamy before scooping into cones.
- We keep the remainder in the freezer, until ready to be re-blended and scooped.
- So healthy and delicious, even perfect for breakfast!