- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1.5 cups plantmilk (I used rice coconut)
- 1 tbsp apple sauce
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Toppings of choice
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries until smooth and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Heat your pan (optional: use a little bit of coconut oil) and pour 2 tbsp of the batter into it.
- Add some blueberries and cover with a little bit more batter.
- Cook on both sides for approx 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and serve with your favorite toppings.