- • 160g sugar
- • 5 tsp coconut oil
- • 1 vanilla pod
- • 2 sp cinnamon
- • 3 sp cacao powder
- • 200g chocolate (or cacao)
- • 170g organic flour
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • 250 ml soya, almond or oats milk
- small tsp of sea salt
- Mix and sieve all the dry ingredients together and then add the milk (use a blender)
- Add chopped hazelnuts in the dough if you like.
- Bake at 175c degrees for 25-30 minutes until cooked on the outside but still gooey in the middle.
- Add a sour frosting (today I used lemon) and berries on top.