- (Serves 5)
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup pepitas (great for texture and crunch)
- 2 cloves garlic minced or 2 tsp crushed jarred garlic
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 tsp salt (I used Herbamere herb & salt mix)
- 1 tsp cumin
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor to desired consistency.
- Use a 1/2 cup measure to scoop out the mix, roll into balls, and squash with the palm of your hand. Roll in sesame seeds if desired.
- Place on a baking paper lined baking tray
- Bake in the oven at 180C/350F for 30 minutes
- Wrap individually in freezer bags and store any leftovers for later use