- 1 cup creamy cashew butter, natural no oil added
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preferred jam/jelly
- 3 (3oz each) vegan chocolate bars, chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a mini muffin tray with liners or coat with coconut oil. In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together cashew butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar and vanilla extract and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chopped chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds, then remove and stir. Repeat process until chocolate has melted, about 90 seconds total. Finish by separating melted chocolate into two bowls.
- Spread the first bowl of chocolate evenly between your 24 mini cups. Once added, shake the pan to ensure the bottom is evenly coated. Move to the freezer for chocolate to harden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chocolate cups from freezer and add 1.5 – 2 teaspoons of cashew filling to each mini cup. Top with a small spoonful of preferred jam/jelly.
- Lastly, repeat the process with the second bowl of chocolate, spreading evenly between the 24 mini cups to ensure the filling is fully covered. Again, shake the pan to move around the chocolate if necessary.
- Move cups to the freezer to set, another 10-15 minutes. Cups can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for ~1-2 weeks or in the freezer for long term storage.