- 1 cauliflower head, large
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 1 flax egg (1Tbsp ground flax seed mixed with 3 Tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup of chickpea flour
- 1 Tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of Italian seasonings
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- For the cauliflower, it needs to be a bit cooked before you pulse it to a rice format. Boil a pot of water and add your cut cauliflower florets to the pot for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add cauliflower to your food processor and blend. Squeeze all the liquid out of the rice through a nut bag or cheese cloth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the processor with the dried cauliflower rice.
- Spread onto some parchment paper and form a circle and the edge of your pizza.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Add all your toppings and cook for another 15 minutes.