- 3 russet potatoes
- 1 cup vegan nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plant based milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes on a lined baking sheet, brush with oil, pierce with fork on both sides and bake at 375F for 1 hour
- When cool, slice potatoes open end to end, carefully scoop out the insides and place in a mixing bowl. Making sure not to rip the skins
- Add cream cheese, cheese sauce, broccoli and milk to potatoes and mash to combine.
- Add mixture equally to potatoes and bake again for 15 minutes
- I topped mine with MORE cheese, homemade sour cream, coconut bacon and chives.