These chia pudding dirt cups will require a little extra effort to make (compared to the basic chia pudding recipes), but it’s ultimately worth pleasantly surprising someone who will be enjoying your creation!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- 1¼ cup plant milk
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 8–10 pitted Medjool dates
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsps cacao powder
- 5 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1–2 tbsps oat flour
- Combine everything in a jar or bowl. Stir/shake to combine.
- Let sit for at least 30 mins to soak and soften the chia seeds.
- Blend on high till very smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate overnight for a thicker consistency.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend on low speed or process until it starts to clump together. Add a couple more dates if necessary.
- Combine the dates and cacao powder in a food processor or blender. Blend.
- Add the oat flour 1 tbsp at a time to get a sticky but manageable dough.
- Roll into worms between your hands. Place on a plate lined with wax paper and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Start with a layer of dirt at the bottom of your cups. Then add a layer of pudding. Repeat to fill the cup.
- Add your worms or your flower then sprinkle on the final layer of dirt.
Find more of Natalie’s recipes on @feastingonfruit.
For more chia pudding recipes, click here.