- (makes one serving of 4 crepes)
- 1 c chickpea/garbanzo bean flour
- 1 c water
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/2 tsp cumin (optional)
- pinch salt + pepper
- combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- let mixture sit for 10-15 minutes.
- heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, and pour in the batter, spreading the liquid around until very thin.
- cook each crepe until the sides crisp and it lifts easily off the pan, about 2 minutes.
- flip to cook the other side.
- serve with hummus or tahini and savory filling of choice
- (suggestion: grilled eggplant, mushrooms, roasted red pepper, garlic tahini sauce, baby greens, paprika)