- 1 can garbanzo beans (15 oz, 425 gr), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup hearts of palm
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped (optional)
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoon capers
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast half lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- Put all ingredients in a food processor pulse a few times, until combined but leaving a coarse texture.
- Transfer to container cover and keep in the fridge.