This recipe is light, refreshing, herby and delicately sweet.
- 2 cucumbers chopped (2 lbs)
- 2 cups spinach tightly packed
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup parsley tightly packed
- ½ cup cilantro tightly packed
- ½ cup mint tightly packed
- ½ cup plain coconut yogurt or other plain vegan yogurt of choice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Toss all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve in bowls.
- Gazpacho can be made in advance and will keep in fridge for up to 5 days. Stir well before serving.
Find more of Hannah’s recipes on @twospoons.ca.