- 1 cup melted dark, vegan chocolate
- Zest of 1/2 an organic orange or tangelo
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 100mL coconut cream
- 60mL maple syrup, or coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 drops organic orange essential oil
- Place all the ingredients except the melted chocolate and zest into a food processor and combine.
- Press into a cling film lined lunchbox, around 15cm x 15cm, or you could roll into balls.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into small cubes.
- Dip in the melted chocolate and top with some fresh organic orange zest.