- 4 bars vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- course sea salt
- (Optional) Ground coconut flakes
- Melt chocolate by using double burner or microwave.
- Coat bottom of mini muffin liners (24 of them) with melted chocolate. Place them in freezer for at least 15 mins.
- Mix together almond butter, tahini paste, and agave/maple syrup.
- Add thimble full of almond butter mixture to frozen chocolate layer. Then spoon more melted chocolate over each one until almond butter is completely covered.
- (Optional) Add a pinch of ground coconut flakes on top of the almond butter before sealing with chocolate. Sprinkle coconut on top of the ones with coconut in them to tell the difference!
- Sprinkle a tiny bit of course sea salt over the top and place back in freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Try not to eat them all before your friends come over.