- 1/2 package (~120g) Pulled Oats
- 2 dl spelt flour
- 1.5 dl rolled oats
- 0.5 dl dark cacao powder heaped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 dl maple syrup
- 0.5 dl coconut oil (room temperature)
- 0.5 dl almond butter
- To serve:
- plant-based whipped cream (oat, soy, or coconut)
- fresh mint
- vegan chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Blend Pulled Oats into a fine flour like crumb.
- Mix crumbled Pulled Oats, spelt flour, rolled oats, cacao and salt in a bowl. Add coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup and mix until the dough is smooth.
- Press the dough into a tart mold / pan (about 26 cm in diameter), both bottom and edges.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Let chill.
- Whip plant-based cream and spread a thick layer on top of the chocolate crust. Decorate with lots of berries, mint leaves and add some shredded chocolate for extra indulgence.