- 1 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- a pinch of salt
- In a bowl whisk together 1 cup of plant-based milk, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, add 3/4 cup buckwheat flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds and a pinch of salt and combine.
- Add wet mix into the bowl with the dry mixture and stir until you reach a smooth batter.
- Preheat a non-stick fry pan on medium heat, pour around 1/4 batter in to form each pancake and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy immediately! I served mine with a bunch of fresh strawberries, vanilla coco yogurt and melted vegan chocolate hazelnut butter and more chocolate.