- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons flour of choice (I used oat)
- 2–3 tablespoons sweetener of choice (i used brown rice syrup)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter or tahini
- 1/2 cup plant mylk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- chocolate chips or chunks (vegan)
- Add all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to your skillet or pan and stir in choc chips.
- Bake at 375F for anywhere between 6-8 min or just until the top is golden brown.
- Reduce time for softer gooey cookie goodness or increase for more of a cake like consistency.
- Enjoy with a spoon and a glass of plant mylk.