Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- 3 cups oat flour*
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 ripe banana mashed
- 3 cups almond milk
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add oat flour, oats, baking soda and baking powder to a large bowl. In a medium bowl mash your bananas, and add almond milk, vinegar and optional maple syrup, mixing well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mixing with a fork until all lumps have disappeared. ⠀⠀
- Heat a griddle or pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop batter, using approximately 1/4 cup per pancake. Sprinkle chocolate chips on pancakes before flipping for chocolate chip flavor.
- Once you have used half of the pancake batter, add cacao powder and 1/4 cup of maple syrup and mix well to create double chocolate flavor.
- Continue pouring our 1/4 cup pancakes on griddle and sprinkling with chips before flipping. Now you have a stack to half and half too! Serve with berries, syrup and extra chips! ⠀⠀
*Use gluten free oat flour + oats for a gluten-free option
Find more of Corey’s recipes on her blog TheVeganSix.com.