- 1 1/2 cups spelt, white, or oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unrefined sugar of choice
- 1/16 tsp pure stevia, or 2 tbsp more sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup coconut or veg oil
- 1 tsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini .
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add liners to a muffin tin.
- Whisk together liquid ingredients (including zucchini).
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Immediately portion into the baking cups and bake 19 min.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tray.
- The wrappers peel off easily the next day, and the taste and texture are much better the next day as well, so I recommend making them a day ahead.
- Leftovers can also be frozen.