- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup runny coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract paste
- 2 cups spelt flour or other gluten free alternative
- 2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 oats
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 pinches of ground Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients first then add in wet ingredients.
- Combine well and on prepared baking trays lined with baking paper form medium sized balls and flatten down slightly.
- Bake at 160 degrees Celsius / 300F for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool on trays before removing.
- Once cooled sandwhich with raspberry chia jam Chia Jam Raspberry chia jam 1 cup organic frozen raspberries 1/4 cup white chia seeds 1 cup water In a saucepan simmer all ingredients until chia jam is thick.
- Allow to cool completely.