- Ingredients dough:
- 130 g wheat flour
- 40 g vegan sugar
- 20 g cocoa powder
- ½ tsp backing powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla, fresh pinch of salt
- 1 (170 g) banana, ripe
- 40 g coconut oil
- 150 ml soy milk
- Ingredients topping:
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil pink vegan sugar sprinkles
- Other: baking pan for 6 donuts
- Preheat oven to 180 °C/350F Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mash the banana with a fork and add it to the dry ingredients.
- Add the 40 g coconut oil and the milk, too.
- Stir together with a hand mixer.
- Grease the baking pan with vegan margarine and add the dough evenly.
- Bake it for 15 minutes and let them cool down.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and pour it over the donuts.
- Spread the sprinkles over the icing.