These chocolate fudge cookie sandwiches are a perfect pantry-friendly treat. Best served with some vegan ice cream sandwiched in between the cookies, but can be enjoyed on their own!
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- ½ cup Dutch pressed cocoa
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp almond milk
- Vegan Ice cream of choice
- Preheat oven to 170°C/340°F and line a tray.
- Sift in dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl, combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients (from sugar downwards) and fold to just combine. Don’t over mix.
- Scoop out cookie dough into balls around 2 Tbsp in size, place on prepared tray, and flatten slightly. Make sure you leave a gap between each to allow room to spread.
- Bake for 11-14 mins, then remove from heat. Allow cookies to cool for 5 mins, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To serve, scoop out a ball of Ice cream, and sandwich it between 2 cookies. Embrace the messy, drippy deliciousness!
Find more of Jade’s recipes on @panaceas_pantry.