- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- 1/4 heaping cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 heaping cup coconut butter
- 6 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- Place cashews into a jar, cover with water, seal and soak overnight (or at least 3hrs).
- Drain cashews and place in a high speed blender along with hazelnuts, coconut cream, coconut oil, coconut butter, cacao powder, brown rice syrup and almond milk.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Using a two dozen (24) mini silicon muffin pan, pour cheesecake mixture evenly between 18-20 silicon cups.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
- Place mini cheesecakes in the freezer to set for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from the freezer for 20 mins before serving.
- I dare you to eat only one.