- 85ml soy milk
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 60g wholemeal self raising flour
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp vegan chocolate sauce (or agave/maple mixed with a little cocoa powder)
- 50g raspberries
- Pour the soy milk into a large mug and stir in the cider vinegar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the raspberries, to the mug and stir well. When it is well mixed, fold in the raspberries.
- Microwave at 800W for 80 seconds. This will give you a cake with a little bit of a gooey puddle in the middle. If you prefer it cooked through then microwave for a further 20 seconds.
- Tip: measure the oil before you measure the chocolate sauce. The oil left on the spoon will help the sauce to slide off easily.
- For a standard size mug simply reduce the soy milk to 70mls and flour to 45g and leave the rest of the ingredients as they are.
- To bake in an oven use a large ramekin and bake at 180C/350F for 20 mins.