- Base ingredients:
- 3/4 cup pecan nuts
- 6 big medjool dates
- pinch of salt
- Process everything into sticky crumble and press it into a tart form lined with baking paper.
- Cheesecake layer:
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- half cup coconut milk
- few drops vanilla extract
- 60 gram dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Process all the ingredients besides chocolate and coconut oil until very smooth.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil and pour it slowly while still processing until everything is well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mass on your crust and place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer about 30 minutes before serving.