- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp pink pitaya powder
- dark chocolate
- Combine the shredded coconut, agave nectar, melted coconut oil, lemon juice, salt and pink pitaya powder, blitz to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bar molds.
- Freeze until solid – usually around 3-4 hours.
- Slowly melt dark chocolate in a pot.
- Cover frozen bars in melted chocolate.
- Freeze again for at least 1 hour.
- Store in fridge up to 5 days.