- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes/chips
- 2 tbl coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce/tamari)
- 1.5 tbl pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoked sea salt (less if using soy sauce or tamari)
- Place everything in a medium bowl and toss together with a spoon making sure all coconut pieces are coated well.
- Spread on a lined baking sheet and bake at 350F for about 8-10min until coconut is browned. Keep an eye on it because it can burn quickly!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. It will crisp up as it cools.
- Store in sealed container in fridge or freezer (keeps forever in the freezer). It will go limp if left at room temp for too long.