- 70 g oats
- 1 heaping tbsp coconutflour
- 10 g vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp of each chia and flaxseeds
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup, agave nectar or other liquid sweetener
- plantbased milk
- Mix all ingredients in an oven save bowl together. just use as much plant milk until you have something like a creamy oatmeal consistency (shouldn’t be too liquid).
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Add half a banana on top of your oatmeal and bake for around 20-25 minutes (when you touch the top with your fingers it shouldn’t be too soft, it should feel more like a cake).
- Remove from your oven, let cool down for 2 minutes, add peanut butter and enjoy warm!