- For the fudge;
- 1x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup roasted almond butter
- 1/2 cup liquid sweetener or choice (maple syrup, rice malt syrup, agave or coconut nectar)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Choc Topping:
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Process the fudge ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor until it forms a thick paste. Spread evenly into a small lined baking dish/pan and freeze for 1 hour.
- Whisk together the chocolate ingredients until smooth and then pour over the slice. Freeze again for another hour until solid.
- Slice and enjoy! Keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator.