- 1/4 cup of buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup of plant based milk
- 1 Tbsp of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 mashed banana, ripe peach, or apple or pear (anything essentially that’s in season that you want to add to your pudding that will mash easily)
- 1 tsp of xylitol
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp of coconut yogurt or any vegan yogurt
- Drain and wash out the buckwheat groats a few times to get rid of the cloudy water. Soak in 1/2 cup of plant based milk overnight.
- Mix in the vegan chocolate protein powder, the mashed banana, ripe peach, or apple or pear, xylitol, chia seeds and coconut yogurt.
- Use a hand blender and blend your breakfast in a small bowl. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then stir it again.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!